Top 5 Liposuction Treatment Areas that may Surprise You
Liposuction is a versatile procedure that can slim down excess fat on many different areas of your body. In fact, it can even be used on delicate areas near the face. The only way to know if it can treat the area with which you are concerned is to visit experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Basil Pakeman for a one-on-one consultation. The top 5 areas you may be surprised liposuction can treat are:
- Enlarged male breasts. A condition known as gynecomastia can cause the appearance of male breasts. Depending on the amount of excess fat and whether significant excess skin is present, liposuction can be used to remove the fatty tissue.
- Upper arms. Dreaded upper arm fat is fairly common as you age, or you may have extra fat in your arms even if you’ve lost weight elsewhere. Liposuction can often be used to remove this excess fat.
- Chin. A deposit of fat beneath your chin can distort the definition of your profile. Liposuction can remove this double-chin fat so that you can feel more confident in your face-to-face interactions.
- Neck. Liposuction may be the right way to remove extra fat deposits from your neck, and Dr. Pakeman can tell you whether this is an option in your case.
- Knees. As soon as you put on shorts, skirts and dresses for the summer, you may be unhappy with the appearance of extra fat around your knees. Liposuction may be the right way to remove this fat for a more youthful leg look.
To find out if you are a good candidate for liposuction surgery to slim down an unsightly bulge of stubborn fat on your physique, please call Manhattan Surgical Care at 212-308-1566 . Experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Basil Pakeman serves all of New York City and the surrounding areas.