Eyelid Rejuvenation Candidates Conveniently located to serve New York City
You deserve to feel confident about your facial appearance, even as you age and begin to notice changes in various facial areas. Though the eyelids and skin surrounding the eyes can begin aging early on, there are options for restoring a more youthful eyelid appearance. With eyelid surgery, experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Basil Pakeman has helped numerous patients enjoy a rejuvenated look that allows them to feel great. The only way to know for sure if you are a good candidate is to arrange a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Pakeman.
Can You Benefit From Eyelid Surgery?
You may be a good candidate for an eyelid procedure if any of the following applies to you:
- You feel that the area around your eyes makes you look tired, frustrated, angry and generally less approachable.
- You want to restore a youthful, defined contour of the upper eyelids.
- You are unable to properly apply eyeshadow or other eye cosmetics to your upper eyelids because of puffiness.
- The condition of your eyelids is making you unhappy with your appearance.
- You would feel more confident with a rejuvenated look.
The eyelid procedure – also known as “blepharoplasty” – addresses these issues by removing and reshaping the extra skin and fat that is causing saggy or puffy eyelids.
Learning About Your Rejuvenation Options at Your Consultation
You and Dr. Pakeman will discuss all factors related to your candidacy during a consultation. These factors may include:
- Your concerns and questions about the condition of your eyelids and about the procedure.
- Your expectations of the results and of the nature of surgery.
- Any candidacy factors you should consider and whether there are other procedures that better fit your goals.
- Your cost-related concerns and whether you can take time off afterward to recover from the procedure.
- What you can expect during the recovery phase.
Dr. Pakeman is looking forward to meeting you during the consultation, and providing all of the information and guidance you need to make an informed decision. As an experienced cosmetic surgeon who has performed eyelid rejuvenation surgery for many years, Dr. Pakeman has unique insight into whether the procedure is a good fit for what you want to accomplish. He is personally committed to achieving the results that will allow you to live with improved confidence in your facial appearance.
To schedule a consultation to find out if you are a good candidate for eyelid rejuvenation surgery, please call Manhattan Surgical Care at 212-308-1566. Experienced eyelid surgeon Dr. Basil Pakeman serves , New York and all of the surrounding areas.