Top 5 Things to know about Eyelid Surgery
Wondering if eyelid surgery is right for you? The only way to know for sure is to visit an experienced eyelid surgeon. Dr. Basil Pakeman will assess your eyelids and facial skin, and dedicate one-on-one time to you to discuss the changes you would like to see and your expectations of surgery.
In the meantime, as you consider the procedure, here are the top 5 things you may be interested to know about eyelid surgery:
- Eyelid surgery restores a natural upper eyelid contour.
- The results of the procedure can have the effect of rejuvenating your entire facial appearance.
- The procedure can restore better vision if puffy upper eyelids are sagging into your field of vision.
- Eyelid surgery can be a great option if you have trouble applying eye shadow and other eye cosmetics because of puffy, sagging upper eyelids.
- The results of eyelid surgery are long lasting.
There are many other benefits of eyelid surgery, all of which Dr. Pakeman will discuss with you during your consultation. He’ll also explain the potential risks and factors related to your candidacy. Dr. Pakeman is personally committed to helping you get the rejuvenation results you want and deserve.
To schedule a consultation to find out if you are a good eyelid surgery candidate, please call Manhattan Surgical Care at 212-308-1566 . Dr. Basil Pakeman is an experienced cosmetic surgeon serving Manhattan and all of New York City and the surrounding areas.