Am I a Liposuction Candidate?
Published on June 9, 2015 by Basil Pakeman
Liposuction surgery slims down certain areas of your physique by breaking apart and suctioning away excess fat cells. If the following statements apply to you, you may be a good liposuction candidate:
- You have extra deposits of fat that you want to remove.
- You are at or near your ideal weight (liposuction is not a weight loss method).
- You have reasonable expectations of the liposuction procedure.
- Dr. Pakeman determines you are generally healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure.
- You are able to take some time off from work, exercise and other activities while your body recovers.
Of course, the only way to know for sure if you are a liposuction candidate is to visit Dr. Pakeman. Dr. Pakeman will discuss your goals with you and then determine if liposuction or any other cosmetic surgery procedures can produce the changes you want to see.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Pakeman, please call Manhattan Surgical Care at 212-308-1566 . Dr. Pakeman provides liposuction to men and women from all over, including New York City, Manhattan and the surrounding areas.