7 Ways You Can Give Your Appearance a “Lift” For Christmas
You have probably started shopping for holiday gifts, but don’t forget to treat yourself this Christmas. You can give yourself the gift of youth with these age-defying cosmetic surgeries. Our NYC office offers an array of elective procedures, but these seven options can give you the “lift” you’re looking for:
- Eyelid Lift – An eyelid lift can fix drooping eyelids, under eye bags and other signs of aging around your eyes. If drooping eyelids interfere with your vision, your health insurance may cover the cost!
- Brow Lift – Brow lifts work great in conjunction with an eyelid lift or facelift. This procedure gets rid of lines and droops in your forehead and can make you look less tired, angry or sad.
- Facelift – A facelift can make your overall face look more youthful and get rid of extra fat and skin under your chin and other common signs of aging.
- Midface Lift – A midface lift restores your youth similar to a full facelift, but instead of focusing on the neck and jawline, a midface lift revitalizes your cheeks and gets rid of smile lines.
- Quick Lift – This cosmetic procedure is essentially a mini-facelift because it is less invasive and requires less recovery time than a full facelift.
- Chin Lift – Also called a neck lift, a chin lift treats sagging, wrinkled skin under your chin. This procedure can get rid of your double chin and can make you look both thinner and younger.
- Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) – While this “lift” doesn’t involve your face, it is one of the most popular procedures in America. The BBL removes fat from one area of your body and places it in your buttocks to give you a perkier, shapelier bottom.
If you’re interested in regaining some of your youth, please contact our cosmetic surgeon in NYC today at 212-308-1566 to schedule your consultation. Manhattan Surgical Care serves clients throughout New York and nationwide.