Your eyes, nose, cheeks and chin are important factors that make up the overall appearance of your face. Many people are unhappy with certain aspects of their face and want to reverse signs of aging or correct aesthetic concerns. Our cosmetic surgeon can help you achieve your ideal look through one or more facial cosmetic surgeries.
If you’re interested in enhancing your facial features, please contact Manhattan Surgical Care in NYC today at 212-308-1566to schedule your consultation. Dr. Pakeman specializes in several face procedures and provides cosmetic surgery and skin care to clients in NYC, Manhattan and nationwide.
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
We offer an array of cosmetic procedures to improve the appearance of your face and help you regain some of your youth including:
- Eyelid Lift: Corrects drooping eyelids, under-eye bags and revives the overall look of your eyes.
- Asian Eyelid Surgery: Creates an eyelid crease for Asian men and women who have a single eyelid.
- Facelift: Tightens skin and removes excess fat on your face and neck to give you a more youthful appearance.
- Facial Fat Grafting: Removes fat from other areas of your body—such as your abdomen—through liposuction and introduces it into sunken areas of your face.
- Midface Lift: Focuses on your cheeks to help with sagging and hollowness as well as improving nasolabial folds.
- Brow Lift: Fixes forehead lines and raises your eyebrows to make you look younger and less tired or angry.
- Quick Lift: Rejuvenates your face by tightening your skin and muscles similarly to a facelift, but this procedure is less invasive which allows you to recover faster.
- Chin and Neck Lift: Eliminates a “double chin” or “turkey neck” for a lasting, refreshed look that can make you appear thinner too!
- Facial Scar Revision: Reduces, lightens or shrinks scars on the face through laser resurfacing, steroid injections or surgical excision.
- Contour Threads: Small, thin sutures are inserted under the skin to lift sagging skin tissue and produce a reinvigorated result.
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal: Treats full cheeks or “chipmunk cheeks” by removing a portion or all of the buccal fat pads (fat pockets within your cheeks).
Our NYC cosmetic surgery office also offers non-surgical options to rejuvenate your face and contour some of your features including injectables, chemical peels and medical-grade skin care products.
Choosing a Facial Cosmetic Surgeon
Your facial structure relies on an even ratio between your eyes, nose, cheeks and other features. Facial cosmetic surgery can effectively reverse signs of aging and correct aesthetic issues, but your results depend on the talent and experience of your cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Pakeman specializes in the procedures listed above and knows how to make both minor and major changes to your face to help you reach your ideal outcome while also maintaining a natural look.
If you’re unhappy with any of your facial features or the appearance of your skin and wrinkles, please contact Manhattan Surgical Care in NYC today at 212-308-1566to schedule your consultation. Our cosmetic surgeon serves clients in New York City, Manhattan and throughout New York.